In August I celebrated my one and only golden birthday.. .*sniff, sniff*. ;) My sisters made the most amazingly yummy meal! This year I chose: Mexican Lasagna (very good), Fruit Salad, and Creamy Lime Coolers! Dessert was the most amazing Peanut Butter Pie!!
| The amazing Mexican Lasagna and Fruit Salad that my sisters made. :) |
![]() | ||||||||
| My sisters and me while they're making the Creamy Lime Coolers... |
| Yummy!! =) |
In the evening we watched You Can't Take It With You! I love that film. Something about it reminds me of my Grandpa K. : )
A week after my birthday we spent part of a day with some friends of ours. :) Here's a pictures of us sitting by the river near the Coffee Shop where we had lunch! We ate on the deck of the coffee shop. I think I had an Italian Sandwich and it was really good. :)

1 comment:
I would really like the peanut butter pie recipe. Any chance you might post it? I found you from Wendy Gunn's site.
Post a Comment