Monday, October 11, 2010

Delight!

Mom asked us girls to make an acrostic of the word 'DELIGHT' with words we thought describe it best....
On the way to a baby shower I wrote mine down...

Dutiful
Elegant
L
oving
 Inspiring
                  Generous and gentle
                     Hospitable and happy
    Thoughtful
"She looks for wool and flax and works with her hands in delight."
~Proverbs 31:13

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I found your blog via Wendy Gunn's blog :) WOW, is my mouth watering! We'll try to peek in once in awhile here - what a lovely blog. I'll have to remember to eat first before dropping in, or wear a drool bib :)
Hi to all :) Mrs. Luciano

the W. family said...

Hello Mrs. Luciano!
I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. :) And thanks for the encouragement, sometimes I wonder if it's worth my time doing this so it's always nice to hear when someone is enjoying it. :)
Blessings~
~Ana