Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday ramblings


My mom....and me,
on Christmas day. :)

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Smore's from the oven...yummmm-o



``````````````````````````````````````````````````

Friends.......I'm so thankful for them!



"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." -Corrie Ten Boon


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

My favorite cookbook of the year? The Pioneer Woman Cooks. You'll love it, I know my sisters and I do. The recipes all look super good, it is full of color and pictures and written so cute-ly....

One thing we've made from it so far is the Olive Cheese Bread!! Amazing!!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About Grammar...... :) This clip makes me smile. :) :)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````


I really don't know who said this...I found it one day written on a scrap paper in one of my drawers.


"And make sure that, in every event or difficulty you focus on the Person and power of God, not on your circumstances. Be confident of God's sovereign and loving control over the events of your life."

That's all for now! Have a wondeful rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Ana!
Loved this! Thanks for the funny video on grammar! I love grammar--but unknowingly murder it daily:) The author of the quote is Elizabeth George. (The Remarkable Women of the Bible Growth: And Their Message for Your Life Today By Elizabeth George.) I wouldn't ever have known that, but my son immediately told me to Google it, after I read it to my family, (and showed them the video). I've never thought of doing that before! Thanks, again. (I need to post our pictures from our visit!)
Blessings,
Mrs. Gunn
P.S. It was fun to see the Firezars today.

the W. family said...

Hello Mrs. Gunn!
I'm glad you enjoyed the video too. :)

Thank you for informing me on who wrote the quote! I had had a passing thought to google it too, but didn't have the patience for it I guess!
Yeah! I'll be looking forward to the pictures!!! :)
Say 'Hi' to Kelsey for me... :)
Love,
Ana

Lacey said...

Hello! Just wanted to stop and say a few words since you've dropped by my blog! I've actually tried a recipe similar to the one you've highlighted. It's delicious!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!