Peaches. Yams. Sweet Potatoes. Peanuts. Cornbread.
These foods seem to say Georgia in some way...at least to me, after reading up about state. :)
Georgia Menu:
Pompey's Head
Georgia Menu:
Pompey's Head
with gravy
Steamed Sweet Potatoes
Hoppin' John
Dessert:
Peaches Sunny-Side Up

On the left is the meat loaf and it was very interesting to make. I'm not sure what it's named after exactly, but I'm hoping it's just named after a Volcano, that is the better of the 2 options. :)
Steamed Sweet Potatoes
Hoppin' John
Dessert:
Peaches Sunny-Side Up
On the left is the meat loaf and it was very interesting to make. I'm not sure what it's named after exactly, but I'm hoping it's just named after a Volcano, that is the better of the 2 options. :)
Alyssa steamed the sweet potatoes. They were so good that way, especially after Amy read to us all of the sweet potatoe's health benefits! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment