This is the day of my blog's 1st 'birthday'...so, it is time to celebrate! I would be honored if all of you who enjoy this blog would be able to just post a little comment, (I realize some of you might not be signed into blogger, but I do appreciate any comment!) Oh, and since this is a birthday would you mind telling me what your favorite kind of cake is?
I feel badly that I've not posted in quite awhile, I will endeavor to be a more faithful blogger in the next year!
Blessings to all of you in the year ahead!
~Ana
I feel badly that I've not posted in quite awhile, I will endeavor to be a more faithful blogger in the next year!
Blessings to all of you in the year ahead!
~Ana

9 comments:
Ana, Congratulations on your blog's birthday! I love the picture you put at the top! I have enjoyed reading your blog very much, Ana!
I have given you the Princess Award today on my blog! Please come anytime to Faith's Firm Foundation to receive it--you exemplify in your blog the qualities of a daughter of the King!
Love,
Mrs. G
Oh, and my favorite cake is Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting!
Mrs. G
Hi Ana! I found your blog from Alyssa's-- I enjoy all you girls' blogs! (Did you start them all about the same time?)
My favorite birthday cake is definitely ice cream cake! Except we've had that twice this week because of two birthdays in our family and circle of friends, so I could do without it for another couple weeks (til MY birthday ;-) )
Happy birthday to your blog! :-D
I enjoy your blog! Congratulations on a full year. :) Happy Birthday, blog!
Hmm . . .my favorite kind of cake . . . probably a good, rich german chocolate.
Breezy
Happy Birthday to your blog!
I have really enoyed reading it
this past year!
I like marble cake or ice ceam cake!
In Christ,
Tiffany
THANK YOU everyone for taking the time to comment, it means a lot to me! I thoroughly enjoyed hearing what all of your favorite cakes are too.:)
Mrs. Gunn- thank you for the award and the encouragement!
Melanie-yes, we all started blogging around the same time last year! We all were excited to do it.:)
Love, Ana
Hey Ana! Nice to "meet" you! Thanks for leaving a comment...I always enjoy them and like to see who's stopped by for a visit to my blog! :-) Come by again!
~Lacey
so it's a little late but don't mind if i say, a happy happy birthday to you! it's awesome when people can stay committed to doing things like blogging, so good job for lasting an entire year :)
as for my favorite cake, it would probably have to be ice cream cake! no matter how cold it is outside (here it goes down to -40!!) i will always have room for some good ice cream cake.
hope you're doing well.
dallian
I'm sorry this is late! I hope your blog had a wonderful birthday! :)
I love reading your blog, seeing all the great pictures and keeping up with you this way- since we don't get to see each other very often! :(
My favorite cake...I think my favorite would be chocolate raspberry with lots of frosting! But ice cream cake also sounds really yummy right now too. :)
Miss you and love you lots!
Praying for you- Love,
Shell
Post a Comment