Last Saturday evening, we were blessed to be able to attend the Booth Brothers Concert in Fergus Falls, MN!!!
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that night! :) Not only was the music so enjoyable, but Michael did an amazing job giving the gospel message at the end and doctrine interspersed in the concert. It was truth, plain and simple, nothing boring about it. Plus they were funny...(that's always good :D).
We also really enjoyed getting to meet them and talk with them. We also were able to get our picture taken with Ronnie and Michael Booth, although for some reason we didn't with Jim Brady...but we had a wonderful time talking with him!
They were so hospitable and kind and warm! I love their Southern accents!!
Talking with Jim Brady

With Ronnie Booth

We also really enjoyed getting to meet them and talk with them. We also were able to get our picture taken with Ronnie and Michael Booth, although for some reason we didn't with Jim Brady...but we had a wonderful time talking with him!
They were so hospitable and kind and warm! I love their Southern accents!!
Talking with Jim Brady
With Ronnie Booth

With Mr. Michael Booth :)
One of the songs they sang at the concert.
(This particular one was taped from the National Quartet Convention)

4 comments:
When I saw Alyssa' post, before I'd read one word, I said to Kelsey, "They probably MET them:)"
And, sure enough, I was right!
So, how is it that 3 shy girls always have the courage and temerity to go up and talk to "celebrities"?! Amazing. You know that that goes against who you represent yourselves to be, don't you. (Super quiet, timid, shy...) So, I don't think you're shy at all! I think when you try, and when you want something badly enough, you overcome your shyness to get it. What do you think?
Now I will go back and listen to the song you've posted, (which will probably make me cry, as the other two did:)--thanks for posting:)
Blessings,
Mrs. Gunn
I hope that you can hear the loving tone that I said that with:) I do know you well enough to say that to you, don't I?
Awesome. I love their message. And their voices.
Thanks,
Mrs. Gunn
A message I need to hear, especially when the devil says, as he often does, "It doesn't matter what you do--nothing matters."
Sorry I'm filling up your comment box, but...do you have photoshop, or how did you do the awesome effects on your photo, Ana? It's beautiful! I played around with Photoshop last week, and found this kind of thing, but I need an instructor:)
Mrs. Gunn
Mrs. Gunn,
Wow! It was very fun to get 3 comments all at once. :)
I love comments. :)
I think I'll email you the answer to your questions...:)
~Ana
Post a Comment