So here we have it! One big long post about sweet things! I hope you enjoy it!
~~~~
On Saturday I made my dad a Father's Day cake. I filled and frosted this cake with coffee frosting and the darker frosting that I decorated with is chocolate. Dad loves coffee! It was fun and simple and he liked it.:)


the finishing touches

the finishing touches

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On to the fondant:
Mrs. K. and Moya came over on Friday and we made two different kinds of fondant together. We learned a lot! We were practicing for a birthday party that is coming up.

The fondant cooling on the marble.

getting stiffer...

covering the petite fours...

a sweet, dainty, lady-like petite four.:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After church on Sunday our church had a pie social for Father's day. Here is a slice of the peanut butter pie I made for it! It was so fun to make!

In the afternoon I made Chocolate Pudding...except this is not your usual pudding.:)

Can you see the green around the edge of the pudding in the picture below?

It's chocolate pudding made with avocados.:) It really was pretty good too. It was something I just had to do when I saw the recipe from a library book! I am the kind of person that likes trying something unusual, especially if it's a dessert!
Mrs. K. and Moya came over on Friday and we made two different kinds of fondant together. We learned a lot! We were practicing for a birthday party that is coming up.
The fondant cooling on the marble.
getting stiffer...
covering the petite fours...
a sweet, dainty, lady-like petite four.:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After church on Sunday our church had a pie social for Father's day. Here is a slice of the peanut butter pie I made for it! It was so fun to make!
In the afternoon I made Chocolate Pudding...except this is not your usual pudding.:)
Can you see the green around the edge of the pudding in the picture below?
It's chocolate pudding made with avocados.:) It really was pretty good too. It was something I just had to do when I saw the recipe from a library book! I am the kind of person that likes trying something unusual, especially if it's a dessert!
No comments:
Post a Comment