"...whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report: if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8
Here are pictures from the past weekend at the M. home...we had a wonderful time and made many good and funny memories from it.;) whipping up the frosting on Friday...
290 royal icing daisies cupcakes with swirls of cream cheese frosting decorating on Saturday morning!
I love the look of this table with the crocks of lemonade and ice tea and a bouquet of small pink roses. Beautifully old-fashioned!
Wonderful job! They are lovely and look so yummy too! :-) Your sister shared some pics over on the S&S forum... That's were I'm from. (just so you know)God Bless!
2 comments:
Wonderful job! They are lovely and look so yummy too! :-) Your sister shared some pics over on the S&S forum... That's were I'm from. (just so you know)God Bless!
You did such a wonderful job on them...they are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!:D
Post a Comment