Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Petite Fours and book studies



A couple of days ago, I melted some fondant that I had made a few weeks prior and poured it over some little poppy seed cakes! So fun! We had some friends over to watch a movie on Tuesday and we had these with tea afterwards.

The day after was my book study with Mindy so I kept some of them for our time together.
This time we went through the last chapter of the book.

It has been so good. When we were halfway through this book study we collaborated together to start a Do Hard Things book study at our church. It was hard starting up the book study but it is so worth it! I can tell it's growing me. It's helping both my friend and me to step out of our comfort zones and trust God...
...and it is exciting!
These were some of the books that we gave out for the book study at church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, the petite fours are beautiful! I keep telling myself I have to read that book - I will someday!

Elizabeth

Adina said...

I remember that once my mother and I baked petit fours too. They were delicious!
:)