Yesterday evening, Alyssa and I babysat two little neighbor kids while their mom and dad spent the evening out.
We played trucks, 'fixed' a red toy truck many, many times, and I got to catch and tickle Justin till he was nearly out of the giggles. He still wasn't tired enough to go to bed when his parents came back home around 11:00P.M. I was.:)

Justin and me, but oh, there are so many more exciting things for this little guy to do than pose for a picture!
We played trucks, 'fixed' a red toy truck many, many times, and I got to catch and tickle Justin till he was nearly out of the giggles. He still wasn't tired enough to go to bed when his parents came back home around 11:00P.M. I was.:)
Justin and me, but oh, there are so many more exciting things for this little guy to do than pose for a picture!
Feeding happy little Jordan! He was so smiley!
1 comment:
Very cute, Ana! I love the "I was," at the end :) Love it! Mrs. Gunn
Post a Comment