"We are never so HIGH as when we are on our knees."
-From the book The Kneeling Christian
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update: The sun is out and I'm so glad to see it.:) I have a cold, so I've been reading a lot, trying to take it easy. My nose is giving me the most problem right now but hopefully that will go away soon! Anyway, even though it's not fun being sick I can see it's probably been good for me to just get a break and see things from a different perspective. It's so good to remember that God is in control! He is good!
-From the book The Kneeling Christian
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update: The sun is out and I'm so glad to see it.:) I have a cold, so I've been reading a lot, trying to take it easy. My nose is giving me the most problem right now but hopefully that will go away soon! Anyway, even though it's not fun being sick I can see it's probably been good for me to just get a break and see things from a different perspective. It's so good to remember that God is in control! He is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment