Well, I'm not doing too good at posting everyday this month...but, I have a question: does anyone really read my blog?? If you do, could you post a comment and tell me??
Okay, and while I'm asking questions...is there anything in particular that any of you (if there are any of you!) would like to see more of on my blog? (i.e. pictures, updates, quotes, recipes, articles...)
Below are some pictures of some cake decorating I did last week. I basically did it to test some ideas out and also it was good to just "polish" my skills. I have a cake decorating opportunity coming up next month that these experiments are for.

royal icing purses...you'll most likely hear more about purses and cakes next month:)
Okay, and while I'm asking questions...is there anything in particular that any of you (if there are any of you!) would like to see more of on my blog? (i.e. pictures, updates, quotes, recipes, articles...)
Below are some pictures of some cake decorating I did last week. I basically did it to test some ideas out and also it was good to just "polish" my skills. I have a cake decorating opportunity coming up next month that these experiments are for.
royal icing purses...you'll most likely hear more about purses and cakes next month:)
making a rose...
the icing was too thin for the roses to come out very well...but that's okay since this wasn't really for anything in particular, just practice.
4 comments:
We read your blog all the time. I love it! I love to see pictures and hear about what you guys are up to :] I love reading the quotes w/ pretty pictures that you post. Don't stop blogging we love it!!! I love to see your pictures of cakes that you decorated I have always wanted to get "good" at that! :]
Love,
Tiffany for the Gjerstads
I do!!!.....you do a great job at bloging!!!:)
I do check your blog occasionally - it's lovely! Last week I installed google analytics onto my blog and I've had so much fun with it! Go to www.googleanalytics.com to see - it's free and basically shows you how many people visit your blog every day and where they're from. Let me know if you have any questions about it!
Elizabeth
Thanks Elizabeth! I just looked the web site up. It seems like it would be nice. I have one question: it looks like it is for web sites that are selling products, does it work well for a blog? Thanks for telling me about it and thanks for commenting!
Love,
Ana
Post a Comment