"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend."
Proverbs 27:17
"The benefits of intellectual and theological discussion encourage joy through a keener mind and the improvement of good character which the face will reveal."
-John MacArthur
A friend of mine and I have been doing a book study together going through the book Do Hard Things. It has been so good! I've gotten to know my friend so much better and we are coming up with some amazing ideas. Book studys are so good. It helps me to stop and think about what the book really is saying. Today we came up with a check list so we can make sure we're actually doing hard things! We'll see how it goes! I am so thankful to have a friend like Mindy to do this with.
A friend of mine and I have been doing a book study together going through the book Do Hard Things. It has been so good! I've gotten to know my friend so much better and we are coming up with some amazing ideas. Book studys are so good. It helps me to stop and think about what the book really is saying. Today we came up with a check list so we can make sure we're actually doing hard things! We'll see how it goes! I am so thankful to have a friend like Mindy to do this with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This morning when I was doing Bible and pray my faithful little friend, Willie, came up and started relaxing by me...he's so cute! He likes to snuggle up with me when I rest. Or just walk right on top of me when I'm laying down.Being told how cute he is...
No comments:
Post a Comment