Tuesday, February 17, 2009

With Friends...

On Thursday we had some friends over for a visit. We talked ate lunch, and watched The Widow's Might together. We had a good time!

Hannah and I calling each other.;)

This is the chocolate trifle we had for dessert. Trifles are so fun to make and so yummy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The M. ladies took us girls back with them and dropped us off at the B. family were we would spend the next few day helping out. Alyssa and Amy sewed dresses and jumpers for the girls for an upcoming event and I played with the kids and helped them with school some too! It was great!


Esther and I making a potholder.

I felt like I had a whole bunch of younger brothers and sisters.:) Lots of fun!

Doing the dishes

Esther and I made vanilla pudding...

Helping her crack an egg.

Helping with school. I enjoyed it so much!

A group picture shortly before we left.

And here is little Thomas. He's so cute and happy.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Dear Ana, Your blog is beautiful! I can see I'd better eat before reading your blog, though, because it makes me very hungry!! What wonderfully delightful delicacies you've made recently! Thank you so much for starting your blog--I have enjoyed reading it so much! Each of you, keep on using the unique and wonderful gifts God has given you for the Lord! You are blessing many and being such a wonderful example of how to glorify God in your everyday lives! Praise the Lord! Love, Mrs. Gunn

the W. family said...

Thanks so much Mrs. Gunn! I'm glad you enjoy it!
Love,
Ana