Friday, June 25, 2010

Please pray for the Harris family

Here are some links for more information:
and
Joshua Harris's blog

My heart goes out to the Harris family!
Alex and Brett have written two books that I'm so thankful for! Do Hard Things has made a huge impact in my life.....I am so thankful I read it as soon as I did, right when it came out! :)


Below is a video of Alex and Brett encouraging the Philippian young people, (they recently canceled a conference to the Philippines to be with their mother who is dying of cancer).

Their example of doing 'small' hard things at this time in their life....is an immense encouragement to me!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

That was amazing. These young men are now having the opportunity (through intensely trying and painful circumstances) of bringing even more glory to their Heavenly Father, as they do the most hard thing they've perhaps ever done. We will certainly pray for their family. And thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Mrs. Gunn

the W. family said...

Dear Mrs. Gunn,
Yes, exactly! They have such a good attitude about it which I find most inspiring.
Thank you for the comment! :)
Blessings!
Ana