Saturday, December 5, 2009

Caramelized Apple Tart

There are so many fun recipes out there! I was talking with my mom about a few different apple recipes that would be good to try and Mom showed me a recipe she had found in a magazine for Caramelized Apple Tart. A few days ago I made it and it was very good! I loved the pie dough recipe that goes with this recipe!

I should have snapped a picture of it before we ate most of it, but it slipped my mind. Alyssa got some pictures after someone around the table remembered...thanks Alyssa!

Click here for the recipe if you would like to make it! :)
Happy baking!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Would you like to come here and bake for a few days? Looks good!
Love,
Mrs. G

the W. family said...

Mrs. Gunn,
Sounds good! Let me know when you get stocked up on ingredients. :)
~Ana