
I've decided to tackle the wool pile that has been in the laundry room for, well, awhile! The wool from this yarn was from Elsie one of my favorite sheep, when we still had them.

This yarn is from the last of her wool...now I'll have to knit a sweater or bolero or something with it!
1 comment:
Impressive! (I'm getting caught up on my blog-reading.) My sister-in-law does this kind of thing, (start with the animal all the way to finished product), and my mother-in-law used to make sweaters for family members. My father-in-law still wears one she made for him years ago--he probably never will part with that sweater. It's a wonderful skill to have, Ana.
(Can you come down here with that energy you girls have and help me get my house in order? :)
Have a great day!
Mrs. G
P.S. Can your family please pray for us this weekend--marriage conference starts tonight. Thanks!
Post a Comment