Wow! It's been a little too long since I've posted! But, I've been busy with life, and the computer has been busy with it's own life... with busy schedules we don't often have openings available at the same time.:\
An encouraging quote~
"For all of us who are God's children it is tremendously helpful to realize that the Lord, by His Spirit, never slumbers nor sleeps. He is not indolent or idle. He does not neglect those who trust in Him. He is, instead, tremendously active and at work on their behalf. Often we are totally unaware of where or how our God may be arranging matters on our behalf. But he does. Frequently the net result astonishes us beyond our fondest hopes or wildest dreams."
~W. Phillip Keller
``````````````````````````````````
~W. Phillip Keller
``````````````````````````````````
Snow...I love it~
little mini icicles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Snowman in October~
I couldn't resist making one when I took Stormy for a walk after we had the beautiful snow fall.
The snow was prefect for it and Stormy graciously complied!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

````````````````````````````````````````

I've made a list of books to read this winter for myself. This is very exciting for a goal orientated person like me! The list will grow, I am sure!
Here are some of the titles:
God Knows My Size! (finished-excellent!)
Humility, True Greatness by: C. J. Mahaney
Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerich
Bravehearted Gospel by Eric Ludy
Found: God's Will John MacArthur
Radical Womanhood by Carolyn McCulley
Children of the Storm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just in case any of you are planning on making chocolate heart outlines: do not make them out of melted chocolate chips!! I learned this on my test run for R&D's wedding! (I'm glad I did a test run!) Instead, use Wilton chocolate candy melts, they are so good and work so well!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Details count~
````````````````````````````````````````
Book reading~
I've made a list of books to read this winter for myself. This is very exciting for a goal orientated person like me! The list will grow, I am sure!
Here are some of the titles:
God Knows My Size! (finished-excellent!)
Humility, True Greatness by: C. J. Mahaney
Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerich
Bravehearted Gospel by Eric Ludy
Found: God's Will John MacArthur
Radical Womanhood by Carolyn McCulley
Children of the Storm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chocolate heart failure~
Just in case any of you are planning on making chocolate heart outlines: do not make them out of melted chocolate chips!! I learned this on my test run for R&D's wedding! (I'm glad I did a test run!) Instead, use Wilton chocolate candy melts, they are so good and work so well!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:
Ah! You challenge me with your book lists! I haven't set reading goals for awhile.
You are right--Details do matter--in decorating and in life. Thanks for sharing, Ana!
Mrs. G
Mrs. Gunn,
Thank you! You are so encouraging! Yes, book lists are great! I'm really enjoying reading 'Radical Womanhood' right now! So far, it is so good!
Thanks again!
~Ana
Post a Comment