Thursday, September 24, 2009

a weekend of happiness, joy, answered prayer, and cupcakes!

Well, here is a little recap of what I have been up to over the past weekend...my sisters already did a great job of covering these events on their blogs here and here, which I'm sure you've all read, so I'll mainly fill in about the cupcake adventure I guess!


Shell and me at the Celebration Dinner...we all really enjoyed our time there! Very special and good.

Earlier that same day (Thursday) I made, with help from my sisters, 300+ cupcakes...

here are some of them on our dining room table.


lots of 'em!

The next day was filled with baking 300+ more cupcakes and packing them plus ourselves up to leave for the bride's home where my sisters and I would stay overnight.

Some of the containers of cupcakes in the K. family's laundry room the night before the wedding.

The next morning...

they're waiting...


halfway there!


all done!


Almost gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The couple getting their picture taken...aren't they so cute?:)


Mrs. D. made the wedding cake. It was very pretty.

Friends...

...with Amy V.


Amy V. and me listening to the groom and bride play with her family.


with Tammy

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ana! Mrs. Mendy was asking me what the frosting was made of, and I had to say I don't know! She had heard it was non-dairy! Will you reveal your secret? Thanks for making them all!
Love,
Mrs. G

the W. family said...

Hi Mrs. Gunn! The frosting is Rich's Rich Whip. The cartons are found in the frozen section of some grocery stores. I just thaw them out in the frig and whip up to the right consistency needed for whatever the project is.
I hope this helps! Thanks for the comment!
Love,
Ana