Monday, July 13, 2009

cake, sisters and a wedding...

Wow! It seems like I haven't posted for a long time! Sorry!
Here is a cake I decorated for our Pastor's wife a couple of weeks ago. I was told by her husband (who asked me to make it for her for a surprise) that her favorite color is blue. That was all I had to go by(!), so I did a variation of the mother's day cake I made for my mom this year.

Last Saturday we went to a wedding of some friends of ours. It was a wonderful wedding! Alyssa posted more pictures of it on her blog...


Since we used a rental car for the ride, we dropped it off at the rental place on our way home and picked up our van. Mom took some pictures of us while Dad filled the rental car up with gas across the road.
sisters...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy and I cutting and gluing strips on Friday for Mom to weave with...

No comments: