One of the things I enjoy about cake decorating jobs is taking the theme and color scheme of the event, (or the persons favorite things and colors) and coming up with a cake that looks like it goes right along with the event's theme.
The theme for this event happened to be purses, and the colors were: hot pink, bright lime green, purple, orange, and yellow as seen in the picture above of the bulletin for the event.
So this is what I came up with:

The purse is a cake too...the fondant was so fun to work with!
The theme for this event happened to be purses, and the colors were: hot pink, bright lime green, purple, orange, and yellow as seen in the picture above of the bulletin for the event.
So this is what I came up with:
The purse is a cake too...the fondant was so fun to work with!
the little zipper...
I decorated the sheet cakes at our church's kitchen the day before the event, while the other ladies made chicken salad for the event too.
and late night decorating!
No comments:
Post a Comment