Monday, April 6, 2009

quilt tying and singing...

Today all of us went into Alexandria for an appointment and a few errands. This afternoon Amy and I went over to church to help tie quilts for children in a orphanage in India. It was fun working together with other ladies and talking and laughing.:) I really should have brought a camera so I could have posted a few pictures for you all to see, but, alas, I didn't. Sorry about that!
Today was a beautiful, sunny day!

The choir at church on Sunday went very well! It was so beautiful! Since I had had a cold I didn't end up singing in it due to my voice not being quite ready to sing in a choir, but I ended up doing the overhead for the congregation when they sang, so I'm glad I was able to do that.:) It was hard for me to not be able to be in the choir but, being reminded on Saturday of the sovereignty of God in all of life, I was all right with it on Sunday.

I've decided to post something on here every day this month...so, we'll so how that works! :)

No comments: